World Wildlife Fund (WWF), the world's leading conservation organization, seeks an Integrated Marketing Associate Specialist at our Washington, DC office. The Integrated Marketing Associate Specialist is a key member of World Wildlife Fund's Marketing team. This position is responsible for helping to deliver effective online campaigns to drive advocacy results and donation revenue to help WWF fulfill its mission. The Associate Specialist's work will include assisting with online advertising, email acquisition, advocacy, and data analysis –across a range of channels such as social media, search and display advertising, SMS, and email marketing.
Assists with online advertising campaigns, lead generation campaigns, and advocacy campaigns, including directly with websites, pay-per-click and search engine programs, as well as with agencies and partners. Specifically, inputs information to online tools, ad platforms, and tracking sheets, making updates and edits as needed and directed. Helps monitor results and performance and helps prepare strategic analysis of campaign activities to share with team. Creates and tests tracking mechanisms prior to the launch of all online campaigns and works with analytics tools and internal resources to ensure proper reporting and implement enhancements. Collaborates across teams and platforms to test new strategies and report on data to increase conversion on advocacy actions and donation revenue. Produces select creative elements needed for online campaigns, including banner ads, donation pages, HTML emails, ad copy, etc. Regularly analyzes online marketing industry and competitive best practices to increase overall performance by the team. Pitches and then contributes to execution of innovative ideas WWF can implement to increase conversions across advocacy and membership. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
- At least two to four years of online marketing experience with experience in advertising is required.
- Google Adwords and Social Media Advertising experience is required.
- Strong project management and Microsoft Excel skills are required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- HTML, Blackbaud Luminate and Photoshop skills are preferred.
- Must have ability to work both independently and effectively as a member of a team.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and prioritize work as need.
- Ability and interest in learning new skills and tools in the online marketing field.
- Submit cover letter and resume through our Careers Page, Requisition #20028
- Due to the high volume of applications we are not able to respond to inquiries via phone
As an EOE/AA employer, WWF will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, or protected Veteran status.