Information System Security Officer and Cloud Security Lead
Design, develop, and recommend integrated security system solutions that will ensure proprietary and confidential data and systems are protected. Provide technical engineering services for the support of integrated security systems and solutions. Interface with clients in the strategic design process to translate security and business requirements into technical designs. Configure and validate secure complex systems, tests security products and systems to detect security weaknesses. Provide work leadership to junior employees.
- 7+ years of experience with leading the analysis, assessment, design, and implementation of enterprise Cybersecurity solutions
- Experience in an enterprise network infrastructure
- Experience in working with the National Institute of Standards National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) requirements and reporting
- Experience with risk mitigation and selecting or designing appropriate security controls for implementation
- Experience with maintaining vulnerability scanning tool compliance and patch management, including ensuring IT staff pushes patches to all systems, maintains compliance with directives, manages changes to the system, and assess the security impact of the changes
- Experience with implementing an enterprise infrastructure team to monitor activities
- Experience with applying security systems concepts, requirements, design development, implementation, and integration to information systems
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
- CISSP, CISSP-ISSAP, or CISSP-ISSEP Certification
- BA or BS degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.