Become a Full Time Health Fitness Specialist and make a difference in the lives of others by empowering them to improve their physical health!
What would your work schedule look like?
- Center Hours
- Must work 1 Saturday per Month (9a-6p)
How much could you make in this position?
- 35,000 - 36,000
What qualifications are needed?
- No degree required
- ACE, AFAA, ACSM, NASM, or NSCA certification
- Current First Aid/CPR/AED (American Red Cross or American Heart Association)
What benefits are included?
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off
- 401K / Profit Sharing
- Health, Dental, and Vision
- Term Life & AD&D
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Benefits
- Professional Development Funds
- Free Company Training and Milestone Awards!
What is Corporate Fitness Works all about?
Corporate Fitness Works develops custom fitness center management programs that focus on the unique and specific needs of employees who work in today's large-scale office environment. Our success is the result of teamwork and values!
What kind of person are we looking for?
Corporate Fitness Works is seeking a fun loving, energetic team member who has a passion to make a difference in the health and well-being for clients at a corporate fitness site. Your unique and creative skills can lead to career growth opportunities at numerous sites located throughout the country!
What would be your responsibilities?
- Assist members with reaching their personal training goals
- Administer fitness assessments; provide results counseling
- Develop safe and effective exercise programs; provide general supervision
- Teach new and innovative group exercise classes
- Assist with developing and implementing creative incentive and health promotion programs
- Assist in developing annual program plans to ensure ongoing member engagement
- Interact with client and members; establish mutually beneficial relationships
- Contribute to ongoing client communication including; reports and meetings
- Support ongoing budget management efforts
- Participate in membership enrollment procedures
- Participate in and gain exposure to a wide variety of fitness center operations
What skills are required?
- Positive attitude, willing to have fun in a professional manner
- Strong communication skills
- Working knowledge of computers; Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Innovative thinker
- Growth oriented
- Ability to teach multiple group exercise formats
Corporate Fitness Works wants you to be part of our active culture that focuses on inspiring work/life balance and sustaining longevity through career growth and advancement. If you share our vision and values then look no further, for 30 years Corporate Fitness Works is living proof that good health is good business!
Pre-employment background check required
Corporate Fitness Works is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under the law. If you require assistance to apply for this job, you may request reasonable accommodation by reaching out to 703-204-2332. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation and other EEO/Affirmative Action issues will be responded to from this phone number.