E3/Sentinel's Civilian Division employees support clients across the Department of Commerce, Department of Justice, Department of Transportation, General Services Administration, National Institutes of Health, and more. We enable our employees to use innovative technologies, proven best practices, and efficient processes to provide exceptional service to our Federal clients. With careers in IT program management, acquisition and category management, shared services planning, and education and training, our employees can advance their careers, collaborate with their teams, and deliver excellent mission results.
E3/Sentinel is looking for a Financial Analyst to work in Washington, DC. This position supports a government client in managing and enhancing the agency's financial performance by providing a fast and effective way to procure a broad range of financial analysis, accounting, audit and financial management support services while realizing economies of scale through streamlined, high-volume ordering. The ideal candidate for this role must be able to analyze financial status by collecting, monitoring, and studying financial data and recommending actions to resolve issues and achieve desired results.
- Provide Financial Statement Audit Support including preparing/negotiating/completing Prepared by Client (PBC) list requirements
- Develop and implement an automated PBC and Notice of Finding (NFR) tool for tracking requests
- Prepare financial statements to support audit activities/assist with audit preparation
- Provide assistance with responses to FOIA inquiries
- Review financial audit findings and recommendation identified during the financial audit, and develop corrective action plans.
- Bachelors Degree (Degree in finance, business or accounting desired)
- 5-7 years of financial management experience.
- Clearable (able to pass both a criminal background check and credit check).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced experience using Microsoft Excel for financial analysis.
- Experience with federal government contracts.
- Experience with analysis of direct and indirect rates
Company EEO Statement
E3/Sentinel is an equal opportunity employer and Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA) federal contractor. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. E3/Sentinel hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.