Financial Management Support CIVP5
4 months ago(6/18/2019 8:40 AM)
Civilian - E3/Sentinel’s Civilian Division employees support clients across the Department of Commerce, Department of Justice, Department of Transportation, General Services Administration, National Institutes of Health, and more. We enable our employees to use innovative technologies, proven best practices, and efficient processes to provide exceptional service to our Federal clients. With careers in IT program management, acquisition and category management, shared services planning, and education and training, our employees can advance their careers, collaborate with their teams, and deliver excellent mission results.
E3/Sentinel is looking for a Financial Analyst to work in Washington, DC. This position supports a government client in managing and enhancing the agency’s financial performance by providing Financial Management Support that includes business process improvement, strategic and implementation planning, project management, requirements development, systems development, implementation, and operational. The ideal candidate for this role must be able to analyze financial status by collecting, monitoring, and studying financial data and recommending actions to resolve issues and achieve desired results.
- Assisting with the day-to-day operations in the areas of obligations, revenue, and accounting for property.
- Preparing travel authorizations, vouchers and vendor payments for forwarding to facilitate vendor payments.
- Entering miscellaneous vendor payments into the Unified Financial Management System (UFMS) Distributed Vendor Payment Module (DVP).
- Evaluating business processes and desk procedures including Working Capital Fund (WCF) and Asset Forfeiture Fund.
- Assisting with third party confirmations from vendors.
- Assisting with the preparation of the Statement of Unbilled Earnings used to record unbilled reimbursement revenue quarterly, and reimbursement bills.
- Assisting with audit preparation to include reviews of UFMS entries and supporting documents, records, files, as well as providing information and explanations to the FS and external financial auditors.
- Assisting with training personnel in preparation and delivery including, but not limited to, developing training plans and providing training materials related to the obligation and reimbursement of receivables and grant management. The training development will include all current Agency regulations as well as JMD policies and procedures.
- Assisting with reconciling Unfilled Customer Orders to Undelivered Orders for the WCF to ensure that the OBDs have enough revenue represented in UFMS to cover undelivered orders.
- Performing monthly rent reconciliations; reposting purchase card and government travel account (GTA) transactions.
- Bachelors Degree (Degree in finance, business or accounting desired)
- 3-5 years of financial management experience.
- Clearable (able to pass both a criminal background check and credit check).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Advanced experience using Microsoft Excel for financial analysis.
- Experience with federal government contracts.
- Experience with analysis of direct and indirect rates
EEO Statement (Select the Only Available Option)
E3/Sentinel is an equal opportunity employer and Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA) federal contractor. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. E3/Sentinel hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.