Executive Assistant HLOF6
4 months ago(6/10/2019 4:05 PM)
HLO - E3/Sentinel’s Homeland Operations (HLO) Division employees bring domain knowledge, specialized insight, and operational expertise to support Department of Homeland Security (DHS) customers. Our team provides rapid, innovative, and specialized solutions that enable our DHS clients to succeed at meeting dynamic mission objectives. Our careers include mission operations, data analytics, operational assessments, requirements management, financial/budget management, strategic communications and planning, stakeholder engagement and facilitation services, acquisition support, systems engineering and technical assistance (SETA), and business process reengineering.
E3/Sentinel is seeking candidates for an Executive Assistant to support Senior level government staff in the Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction Office, in Washington DC.
- Schedule, coordinate and provide support for meetings, events, interviews, appointments and other similar activities.
- Track incoming outgoing Executive Secretary correspondence, alerting responsible parties of tasking and ensuring coordination of responses by relevant directorates within established deadlines, review and edit work products, prepare files for circulation, monitor progress and maintain files. Ensure correspondence and accompanying documents are in compliance with DHS Executive Secretariat policy and procedures.
- Resolve a range of administrative problems and inquiries; recommend efficiencies and best practices where practicable.
- Facilitate the passage of security clearances, foreign visit requests, and other unique processing requirements as needed for staff travel, Government officials and/or media representatives to the office, CWMD activity sites or other locations
- Prepare or assist with the preparation of scheduled and/or ad hoc statistical and narrative reports and PowerPoint presentations.
- 8-10 years of experience with at least 5 years as Executive Assistant to senior level staff
- Ability to work well with teammates in a quick-paced environment.
- Good analytical ability
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and written.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience and superior knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Current SECRET Clearance required
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DHS suitability.
EEO Statement (Select the Only Available Option)
E3/Sentinel is an equal opportunity employer and Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA) federal contractor. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. E3/Sentinel hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.