Data has changed the world — and we’re changing how data is analyzed, presented, and consumed.
GoodData is a cloud-based business intelligence platform revolutionizing the way in which companies provide analytics to their customers and partners. Integrating seamlessly into workflows and products, GoodData allows clients to provide custom data and analytics to anyone in their ecosystem. We take the value of data seriously, so our systems and platforms maintain the highest standards for security — without compromising on performance.
Join the GoodData team to help bring data-driven decision making to everyone, enabling others to work smarter, faster and more effectively.
About The Role & Team
We are looking for a proven Enterprise Account Executive that’s eager to make an immediate impact on our growing sales team. If you have experience working with leading technologies that are innovating and evolving their space, are a self starter who can create a large pipeline of business within a short period of time and loves to win business and exceed numbers, then we would like to meet you!
- Develop a territory strategy to drive new logo acquisition with a land and expand model
- Serve as both “Hunter“ and “Consultative Sales Professional“
- Focus on closing net new logos
- Manage complex sales cycles and multiple engagements simultaneously while growing pipeline and closing opportunities
- Consistently forecast monthly and quarterly performance within a 10% margin of actual bookings
- 5+ years of direct sales experience within SaaS, B2B, enterprise software
- Background communicating with VP, SVP, and C-Level Executives
- You are a disciplined, aggressive self-starter with a proven ability to build a qualified pipeline
- You thrive when given the opportunity to grow business with a client, and can set and execute on a multi-year growth strategy with the client
- Experience with the “land and expand” sales model
- Historical experience selling into the ISV market or within enterprise accounts
- Experience working in global, high-growth, technology companies
- Proven track record meeting and exceeding quota and key metrics
- Detail oriented, strong relationship-building skills, and a focus on a high level of customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including high caliber presentation skills
- Ability to work cross-culturally/cross-functionally
We are committed to creating a diverse work environment and proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.