The End User Tech provides intermediate level on-site technical support for customer/company network systems. Performs non-routine installation and/or maintenance assignments. Tests, locates, repairs and troubleshoots network equipment problems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborates with customer/company and colleagues, and other resources to gain a better understanding of the issue(s) to be resolved.
- Effectively manages time to respond to service calls in a timely fashion.
- Completes intermediate installations and perform system test procedures.
- Troubleshoots and resolves issues that cannot be solved remotely.
- Performs smaller scale (move, adds, or changes of client's) equipment as needed.
- Prepares for on-site installations by reviewing site requirements. Obtains software and reviews relevant documentation prior to visiting customer sites.
- Stages the installation and upgrades in a lab environment prior to the site visit when necessary.
- Performs implementation of software and hardware solutions; integrating with the customer's network and equipment.
- Troubleshoot sand resolves technical issues as they occur.
- Provides basic system administration training to technical users.
- Requires active minimum Top Secret clearance (TS/SCI preferred)
- Ability to obtain/maintain EOD Suitability Clearance
- Minimum three years' experience.
- Background in WIN 10 support, systems analysis, network or software design/administration, requirements analysis, or systems/applications software development.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum Education: Bachelor's degree in appropriate discipline
- 3-4 years of related experience.
- Minimum/General Experience: Significant background in systems analysis, network or software design/administration, requirements analysis, or systems/applications software development. Minimum three years experience.
- Functional Responsibility: Guides users in formulating requirements, advises on alternative approaches, conducts feasibility studies, performs system/network design and/or administration.
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
This position description is not an active opening but is representative of positions within CACI that are consistently available. Individuals who apply may also be considered for other positions at CACI.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.