eDiscovery Support Paralegal
CGS is seeking a Paralegal to join our team supporting the legal mission of a large federal agency in Washington DC. This position will entail a wide range of legal services including research, drafting, document review, and litigation support.
Option for partial remote work may be available depending upon supervisor approval and project details.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Requires sound working knowledge of the legal system and legal principles, concepts, practices, and standards.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education.
- Should have hands-on familiarity with various computer applications, including word processing, database, and spreadsheets.
- Requires paralegal certificate.
- An equivalent level of legal training or experience may be substituted with the approval of the COR.
- At least two years of litigation paralegal experience is required; trial experience is beneficial.
- Automated litigation support experience valued.
- Must have basic legal knowledge, including knowledge of standard legal citation to cite check legal motions, and memorandum, and sufficient experience with legal research tools such as LEXIS and Westlaw to perform basic legal research.
- Ability to obtain Public Trust clearance
THE FOLLOWING SKILLS ARE PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED:
- Federal Security Clearance of Public Trust or higher
- Familiarity with Relativity 9.0 or higher version
- 2+ years of legal support experience
Contact Government Services (CGS) strives to simplify and enhance government bureaucracy through the optimization of human, technical, and financial resources. We combine cutting-edge technology with world-class personnel to deliver customized solutions that fit our client's specific needs. We are committed to solving the most challenging and dynamic problems.
For the past seven years, we’ve been growing our government-contracting portfolio, and along the way, we’ve created valuable partnerships by demonstrating a commitment to honesty, professionalism, and quality work.
Here at CGS, we value honesty through hard work and self-awareness, professionalism in all we do, and delivering the best quality to our consumers mending those relations for years to come.
We care about our employees. Therefore, we offer a comprehensive benefits package.
- Health, Dental, and Vision
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (Health, Dependent Care, and Commuter)
- Paid Time Off and Observance of State/Federal Holidays
Join our team and become part of meaningful government innovation!
Explore additional job opportunities with CGS on our Job Board:
For more information about CGS please visit: or contact:
Phone: +1 (888) 680-5916