Networking for Future, Inc. (NFF) is a Washington, DC based company offering a performance-focused approach to delivering transformational IT business solutions. We take pride in keeping users productive and engaged by providing business and IT teams with the solutions they need to improve their performance in a dynamic, connected world.
NFF is the only Cisco Gold Partner headquartered in the District of Columbia with Advanced Specializations in all major IT disciplines. In addition to Cisco, NFF holds key strategic partnerships with VMware, NetApp, Microsoft, Riverbed, Splunk and many System Integrators. NFF is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company and has been ranked in Inc. Magazine's 500/5000 Fastest Growing Companies list since 2007.
We offer expert solutions relevant to: Network Infrastructures, Data Center & Cloud, Network & Endpoint Security, Application Assurance, Collaboration & Mobility and Staff Augmentation.
About this Position / Responsibilities
Day to Day Business Needs (Dayforce):
- Work with Payroll Manager and Team to assist on day to day business needs including Payroll/OTL/Absentee Mgmt. issues resolution, generating adhoc reports, configuration changes and coordination with partner systems, etc.
- Collaborate with Financials, HR, Benefits and Compensation teams to resolve intersystem issues.
- Administration for all HR/Payroll systems
- Lead for Dayforce/ERP and System Trainer/Tester
- Configure, Setup & Test All Payroll/Time Systems for DC WATER
- Positions Control
- Benefits and Benefits vendor interface
- System User Security configuration and monitor user/setup access created by HRIS manager
- Entitlement rules: annual, sick, personal, holiday, administrative leave, etc
- Pay codes, pay groups, configuration and testing
- Global and Rotation schedules
- GL configuration and mapping from payroll system to Lawson
- Labor Distribution mapping from Lawson to Dayforce
- Time Clock, Mobile, and Web clock configuration, install and troubleshooting
- Monthly Dayforce maintenance, hotfix installs and quarterly upgrades
- Payroll year end reconciliation and closeout
- Provide technical and operational assistance to Payroll, HR staff and employees
- Coordinate with Service Provider (Dayforce) to address any day to day issues, enhancements, reports, data extractions, documentation etc.
Oracle Implementation Support:
- Work with DCW Project Management and System Integrator Teams to support the Oracle Payroll and OTL implementation starting from November 1st, 2020
- Work with Dayforce/HCM Datamart teams to provide data extracts required for the Oracle Payroll implementation
- Coordinate with Payroll Manager and team for validating the payroll and related data provided for conversions
- Active participation in multiple iterations of Data Conversion effort for Oracle
- Active participation in design, development and testing of integrations with internal and external systems related to Payroll implementation
- Support Discovery, Sprint1, Sprint2, SIT, Training and UAT phases of the Oracle implementation.
- Responsible for the execution of Cutover activities related to Ceridian Dayforce in last phase of implementation
- Execute test scripts required to support the SIT and UAT phases of the project
- Review and provide feedback on Conversion, Interface and Strategy design documents
- Review and provide feedback on Test plans, scripts, scenarios and test cases
- Coordinate with Dayforce, IT and Project management on implementation needs
HCM Datamart Support:
- Ability to interpret existing DCW business needs (HCM DataMart) and communicate requirements to project development team
- Good understanding of the Statutory Compliances in Payroll, Time and Labor processes
- Good understanding of underlying data models of Ceridian Dayforce applications is required to help HCM Datamart implementation team
- Experience in mapping front end applications to underlying data structures/fields is a big plus
- Support the requirements, design, development and testing of Datamart application
- Bachelor's degree is preferred in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required
- Minimum 5 - 6 years of Ceridian Dayforce applications (Payroll, OTL, Absentee Mgmt.) technical experience with good functional and business background
- Experience on Ceridian Dayforce (V 57) Payroll, OTL and Absentee Mgmt. is a must
- Experience on Latitude (HPL) (V 3.9) and SourceTime Pro (V 6.60.38) is a plus
- Experience in all development tools used by Ceridian Dayforce products is a must
- Oracle HRMS/Payroll/OTL systems implementation experience is a big plus
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language
- Good communication skills and attitude, handling user communication
- Strong written, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Desire to work with cross functional teams and helping businesses make better decisions
- Knowledge of automated job control systems to execute data load/extract jobs
- Creating the test cases /scenarios/ design
- Create test cases for complex modules based on the defined test strategy for the assigned modules
- Exposure to Database SQL Server, DB2, Oracle and other relational Databases
- Good in SQL and understanding transformations and converting them to SQL queries for data validations
- Nice to have UNIX/Linux knowledge and Automation skills
- Self-supporting and independent attitude
NFF offers a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and flexible paid time off options, for eligible employees:
- Medical, Dental and Vision, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account
- STD, LTD, Supplemental life insurance and ADD&D
- Comprehensive 401k plan
- Paid Time Off
NFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer.