Tracing our earliest roots to 1866, VTG has built a 150-year legacy of combining innovative technologies, deep domain knowledge, and advanced engineering and technical expertise with the agility needed to meet our Defense and National Security customers' most challenging and dynamic mission requirements. VTG delivers force modernization and digital transformation solutions that expand America's competitive advantage in the modern battlespace. Whether at sea, in the air, on land, or in cyberspace, our agile solutions ensure our Defense and National Security customers meet their most challenging and dynamic mission requirements. VTG delivers Tomorrow's Transformation Today.
We are seeking a Cyber Security Analyst in Washington, DC to support our Navy's Program Executive Office for Integrated Warfare Systems. The Cyber Security Analyst will coordinate with field activities in the development of cybersecurity strategies, determine element interface requirements and develop testing strategies. The analyst shall also assist in the development of briefings, white papers and correspondence on information assurance topics. The individual needs to have a thorough knowledge of DOD Information Assurance, including the current DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP) and Risk Management Framework (RMF) processes. An understanding of the underlying cyber security architecture of deployed systems is beneficial as is experience in support of a Navy acquisition program.
- Review Warefare Systems element Cybersecurity (CyS) status and make recommendations for mitigation of Cyber Security (CyS) related risks/issues identified during design and development
- Coordinate CyS system engineering with Program Acquisition Resource Managers (PARMs) to ensure required system accreditations are in place to support system development and enclave testing (e.g., Combat Systems)
- Participate in CS CyS meetings, representing the program office to ensure design requirements are being satisfied
- Develop summary of outstanding WS element CyS vulnerabilities (e.g. IA controls not implemented, Cross Domain interfaces) for OT test preparations and disclosures and Platform CyS Accreditation package
- Must have an active Secret level clearance
- Bachelor's degree in Cyber Security or computer science
- Federal Government Risk Management Framework experience
- Ability to precisely and concisely communicate and defend complex analytical results verbally and in various forms of written products
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of relevant Cyber Security experience
- PEO IWS Cyber Security experience
- DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP) experience
This position is contingent upon contract award