Job Title: Configuration Manager
Job Location: Washington Navy Yard
Job Code: 13181500
Imagine One is seeking a Configuration Manager (mid level) to provide support to the US Navy's PMS 378 office for the Gerald R. Ford (CVN 78) and the CVN 78 program team. Work will be performed at Maritime Plaza, S.E., Washington, DC. Requirements for Configuration Manager shall include:
- The Configuration Manager will interface with shipbuilder, original equipment manufacturer, technical warrant holder, and in-service engineering agent to monitor and track software versions running on each of the 11 Advanced Weapons Elevators (AWEs) installed on board the USS Gerald R. Ford (CVN 78).
- The Configuration Manager will support the development of metrics and presentations that report on delivering a software solution that meets the certification requirements for each of the eleven AWEs.
- The Configuration Manager must possess expert proficiency in using Microsoft Excel.
- Minimum five (5) years relevant experience providing Configuration Management support
- Aircraft Carrier experience preferred
- Bachelor's in Computer Science / Information Technology, engineering or related field preferred
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Must have an active DoD security clearance
Imagine One offers a full package of benefits and competitive salary. Excellent group medical, vision and dental programs. 401K savings plan; $4K annual tuition reimbursement ($5K if pursuing Master's degree); employee training, development and education programs; profit sharing; advancement opportunities; and much more! Imagine One is a Woman/Employee-Owned Business!
IMAGINE ONE is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer
- Imagine One “Contingent“ offers for employment may stipulate that one or more requirements be satisfied before final commitment between candidate and Imagine One is established; namely, award of contract to the Imagine One Team. Contingent requirements vary and may also include, but not be limited to additional factors (i.e., the position still being available after negotiations with the Government; final approval of your qualifications by the Government; or ability to successfully acquire and/or transfer a DoD security clearance).