M9 Solutions is seeking a Cloud Architect to work remotely (during COVID) on a government contract for a client located in Washington, DC. Candidates must have the ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience designing cloud architecture.
- Established cloud expertise (5 years’ experience), with a record of developing automation on Azure.
- Azure (expert level) certification.
- Experience with automation platforms like Chef, Puppet, Ansible, VMware vRealize.
- Experience in working in Microsoft Dynamics Online, Power Platform including Power Apps and Power BI.
- Familiarity with automation and script development processes, supported by working knowledge of JSON, NodeJS, Python, Java, and/or C# ? expertise/experience required to support customer engagements and understand of customer cloud development requirements.
- Experience working with DevOps/systems integration, agile development practices.
- Comprehensive understanding of infrastructure, IaaS, Pass, serverless and managed services. Must be an expert in networking, compute, storage and identity and management across both the traditional datacenter and cloud.
- Strong verbal and written communications. Ability to establish good rapport with the teams and team leads. Ability to present and demonstrate the artefacts produced by the team to the client and get approvals.
- Must be a US Citizen with ability to get clearance. Having an active Public Trust Level 4 clearance is preferred.
- Technical certifications like Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Developer Associate, Microsoft Dynamics 365 + Power Platform Solution Architect are nice to have.
- Understand the client environment, client requirements and stated and unstated expectations.
- Develop Application Architecture to depict the various components, system interactions, data management, user interaction and other layers.
- Drive hybrid solution architecture, strengthening our capabilities and services in the orchestration, automation and targeted service layers.
- Interact with specialists and get their contribution to integrations, securing the application and migration of application as well as data to cloud.
- Prepare all technical documentation including design documents, migration considerations and checklists as required for the project.
- Present the architecture, design documents to the client, rework based on comments and obtain client approval.
- Guide the developers in developing the application based on the architecture principles, high level and low level designs created for the project.
- Review the design documents to ensure that they follow the standards.
- Responsible for driving innovation and improving performance of the applications in scope.
- Provide recommendations and implement ways to modernize technology to meet business demands in a cost-effective manner.
- Identify and take care of dependencies to ensure that the project activities progress without any issues.
- Identify risks and prepare for contingencies and mitigation.
M9 Solutions LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer – minorities/women/veterans/disability
With 12+ years of proven delivery and steady growth, M9 Solutions is a unique small business with credible past performance and key capabilities offering project management services, solution architects, business analysts, program managers, technical architects, and technical consultants.
M9 was recognized as an Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, and 2012. M9 Solutions believes that work should be fun, rewarding, and something everyone can be excited about. We offer a competitive compensation package and value diversity in driving the vision of the company.