Contracts Closeout Specialist INTELF7
3 months ago(7/15/2019 10:12 AM)
Intel - E3/Sentinel’s Intelligence Division provides advisory services across the Intelligence Community (IC) to create efficiencies, provide innovative best practices, and drive mission success. Our diverse team is empowered with the knowledge, tools, and skills to accomplish extraordinary results. With careers in acquisition lifecycle management, systems engineering and technical assistance (SETA), and program management and oversight, E3/Sentinel’s highly skilled employees help our customers achieve operational excellence.
E3/Sentinel seeks a Contracts Closeout Specialist with six years of experience supporting contract closeout administration. This position requires candidates to have an active TS/SCI clearance.
- Provides expert advice to senior staff in contract closeout administration and delivers executive level management and oversight to the contract closeout process.
- Reviews contracts for cradle-to-grave close out actions.
- Responds to internal and external questions related to close out activities.
- Administratively resolves over/under runs, funding requirements and related close out needs.
- Prepares internal close out packages to include final voucher, forms, close out statements and all other certifications/requirements for Contracting Officer (CO) review and signature.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Business related field required
- TS/SCI clearance, CI polygraph preferred
- 6+ years of progressive government contract experience
- Excellent written, presentation and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite of tools, including SharePoint
- DAWIA Level I or II Certification; or FAC-C in contracting preferred
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS) and acquisition planning
EEO Statement (Select the Only Available Option)
E3/Sentinel is an equal opportunity employer and Vietnam Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA) federal contractor. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. E3/Sentinel hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.