ECS is seeking a Senior Application Architect to work in our Washington, DC office. Please Note: This position is contingent upon contract award.
- Prepares detailed specifications for applications.
- Responsible for application design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation.
- Technical knowledge and responsibility of all phases of application architecture and development. Understands analysis, design, build, implementation and delivery of end to end solutions.
- Understands the business or function for which application is designed.
- Instructing, directing and checking the work of other technical team members.
- Provides technical support and troubleshoots issues.
- Experience with variety of programming languages and databases.
- MS Degree and 5+ years IT management experience, as described below -- OR -- Formal IT Certification Equivalent and 7+ years IT management experience, as described below
- IT management on major tasks or technology assignments
- Experience establishing goals and plans that meet project objectives;
- Experience with domain knowledge and expertise in decision-making and client negotiations interfacing with senior management;
- Experience with IT application systems and platform customization in relevant delivery platforms;
- Experience with open system architecture, reference models, application platforms, API workflow and information data;
- Experience with Agile methodologies and Agile project management
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 3000+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.