Maga Design is seeking a Business Process Engineer (with an Active Secret Clearance) to join our dynamic team in the Washington, DC area!
At Maga Design the Business Process Engineer will be responsible for client engagement, with an emphasis on process management through a variety of departments and channels, to ensure an exceptional client experience.
The Business Process Engineer must be savvy in client-interfacing, process management, as well as have familiarity with IT integration. The ideal candidate will be able to set performance criteria and provide constructive coaching (internally and externally). The Business Process Engineer must be able to translate client requirements into strategic concepts to aid in the development of visual products that enhance strategic planning, IT rollouts, requirement gathering, corporate alignment, and communications.
- Understand the full suite of client work by ensuring successful execution of plans, processes and budgets
- Be able to act as the liaison between the government and client for any related internal audits
- Be aware of integration opportunities to use existing products to leverage other ongoing work and to ensure best use of company resources
- Become the internal expert on process mapping, as well as related tools tools in use by the client
- Review and refine client processes and project plans to ensure proposals and plans are done in accordance with company guidelines.
- Actively engage in the execution of projects
- Assist staff in client interactions that deal with scope creep, proposal questions, delivery, scheduling, issue resolution and budget challenges
- Perform account management duties as billable work conducting group facilitation, translating requirements into creative briefs for design staff, and managing client relationships
- Support Maga’s strategic planning by contributing lessons learned and experience from client work.
- Daily client-interfacing responsibilities
- 25% travel required
- Minimum of 5 years of experience supporting the DOD or Fortune 500 companies.
- Extensive process mapping experience
- Business process reengineering experience
- Familiarity with IT integration, with the ability to troubleshoot as needed
- Whole brain” thinker with strong consultative/solution-selling ability
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to coordinate large interdisciplinary groups working closely with Executive Level Clients and Subject Matter Experts
- Knowledge of principles in graphic design, information layout & presentation
- Computer Skills: Mac OSX, Windows XP, PowerPoint and MS Suite. Some knowledge of Adobe Illustrator desired
- Active Secret Clearance required
Academic Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or Information Systems