GCyber is hiring a Atlassian Developer to provide software development support for Atlassian products (Jira and Confluence) for a high visibility Executive Branch customer.
As the Atlassian Developer, you will:
- Act as the subject matter expert on Atlassian tools, specifically JIRA and Confluence
- On an ongoing basis, assess and provide recommendations to optimize Confluence structure (e.g., macros, layouts, sites, pages, settings, naming conventions, etc.)
- Lead development for Confluence Data Center
- Lead development for JIRA Data Center to include JIRA work Management (JWM), JIRA Service Management (JSM), and Insight (Asset)
- Develop logic, code, test, and debug software packages.
- Modify, test, and debug retail utilities.
- Package and engineer releases to integrate with the company's operating systems.
- Leverage experience with Groovy scripting language, Jira, and Confluence to support process automation
- Utilize knowledge of Jira APIs and webhooks and commonly used apps in Jira and Confluence, such as Scriptrunner, eazyBI Reports, Checklist, Proforma, and Plans
- Lead coordination of user engagement campaigns to promote adoption of Atlassian tools throughout the organization
- Develop automation processes for Application Catalogs and workflows between applications
- Investigate, troubleshoot, and resolve operational issues with Confluence and JIRA applications
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Active DoD TS/SCI Clearance
- DoD 8570 IAT II Certification or higher
- BA/BS in Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of experience including proven experience in a similar role supporting the Federal Government
- Expertise in Atlassian products including Confluence Data Center, JIRA Data Center, JIRA work Management (JWM), JIRA Service Management (JSM), and Insight (Asset)
- Proficiency in Groovy scripting language.
- Knowledge of Jira APIs and webhooks.
- Familiarity with commonly used apps in Jira and Confluence, such as Scriptrunner, eazyBI Reports, Checklist, Proforma, and Plans.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
GCyber is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means you don’t have to worry about whether your application process will be fair. We consider all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.
For future job notifications please follow GCyber on LinkedIn. https://linkedin.com/company/gcyber