Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves the world's leading educational institutions, Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, prominent healthcare providers, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 280,000 team members deliver innovative experiences and services in food, facilities management and uniforms to millions of people every day. We strive to create a better world by making a positive impact on people and the planet, including commitments to engage our employees; empower healthy consumers; build local communities; source ethically, inclusively and responsibly; operate efficiently; and reduce waste. Aramark is recognized as a Best Place to Work by the Human Rights Campaign (LGBTQ), DiversityInc, Black Enterprise and the Disability Equality Index. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
The AVP of Growth will provide full-cycle strategic sales leadership to a national team of Business Development Directors and Directors of Client Retention.
This role will include leading, coaching and mentoring seasoned sales and client retention teams to drive new business growth as well as retaining existing client relationships. In this position, you will direct members of the Growth team through the process of developing and consistently executing comprehensive sales strategies as well as comprehensive account management processes. A successful AVP will drive thought leadership opportunities and client relationship development for the business, ultimately leading to successful targeted market penetration and increased client retention rates. In addition, you will provide coaching, both formally and informally, in key areas of the sales process such as prospecting, cold calling, strategic selling, service knowledge and proposal writing. You will plan, develop and execute sales strategies tailored to potential clients and keep informed on competitive services and pricing throughout the broader market. The AVP of Growth will report directly to the Senior Vice President of Growth.
- Ideal candidates will possess a Bachelor's degree (MBA preferred) and at least 10 years of experience to include specific experience in a sales management or business development capacity.
- Must be able to thrive in a metric oriented environment while remaining focused, organized and flexible.
- Must have strong strategic selling skills, a proven track record of success in a proposal driven market, and strong project management skills.
- Must be passionate about coaching others to attain personal and professional growth.
- Must possess strong presentation skills and experience presenting to C-Suite clients
- Experience in selling to the K-12 vertical is required.