Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
In this newly created position, the Marketing Technology Architect (or MarTech Associate Director), will be responsible for the strategy, design, execution and governance of our reporting Datawarehouse. This includes coordination across our MarTech suite (including both the public and client-facing websites, Google platforms, Eloqua, Salesforce, content management systems and analytics tools). The MarTech Associate Director will need to develop a deep understanding of the Advisory Board business and develop strong relationships with key business stakeholders across both Optum and Advisory Board to provide effective oversight and guidance.
You'll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Develop Martech Reporting Datawarehouse
- Build and manage new marketing technology warehouse development function. Integrate multiple systems across the organization to create a comprehensive reporting ecosystem for use with visualization and analytics platforms. Partner with technical source owners, downstream business users and strategic leadership partners to develop and execute a roadmap in support of overall AB objectives
- Translate Business Priorities into Marketing Technology Design Strategy and Execute Accordingly
- Develop deep understanding of Advisory Board systems to identify opportunities for integration and transparency via marketing technology and analytics. Identify critical priorities – both near- and long-term, and craft and execute corresponding project plans around technical integration and downstream reporting. Infuse business priorities into day-to-day work prioritization to most critical strategic business needs are always prioritized
- Maintain System Performance, Streamline Work and Ensure Interoperatbility
- Address and help resolve issues and problems with various MarTech systems. Seek feedback from key internal and external stakeholders. Monitor performance against internal and/or external Service Level Agreements. Conduct regular meetings with relevant internal stakeholders to review and discuss updates and outstanding issues. Work will include implementation of technical fixes, changes, upgrades to multiple systems including: Salesforce, Eloqua, website content management systems, API integrations and Analytics and Business Intelligence (ABI) platforms (Domo, Tableau, Einstein Analytics, Google Data Studio)
- Cross Division Collaboration – within both Advisory Board and Optum, as well as with external Partners
- Develop and manage relationships with critical internal Advisory Board and Optum stakeholders including Marketing, Product Management, Content Strategy, Commercial and Content teams – to incorporate their knowledge and needs into system design and work prioritization. Develop robust and accountable relationships with critical external partners
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent work experience
- 6+ years of relevant sales technology and/or marketing technology experience
- Deep understanding of marketing technology and analytics platforms including: Salesforce, Eloqua, website content management systems, API integrations and Analytics and Business Intelligence (ABI) platforms (Domo, Tableau, Einstein Analytics, Google Data Studio)
- Experience working with relevant platform types (website content management systems, search platforms, web and analytics and business intelligence, etc)
- Experience successfully leading complex technical projects and influencing in a highly matrixed environment
- Unflagging attention to detail and commitment to managing deadlines
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener. When in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are required to wear a mask in common areas. In addition, employees must comply with any state and local masking orders
- 3+ years of experience in technical role as software developer, engineer or systems architect
- 1+ years of relevant management experience
- Ability to work well across the enterprise, fostering key relationships within Optum and UnitedHealthGroup
- Experience working with all relevant platforms particularly: Sitecore, Eloqua, Coveo, Google Analytics and Data Studio, Einstein Analytics and Domo
- Ability to facilitate discussion around technical trade-offs and decision across both business and IT users
- Proven experience establishing and maintaining relationships with diverse array of stakeholders
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
- All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group's Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere : UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: associate director, marketing, advisory board research, Washington, D.C., telecommute, remote, work from home