CGS is seeking an Administrative Assistant to support our recruitment team with personnel management, resume review, interview scheduling, and a variety of other office tasks. This position is full time, provides full benefits, and provides a base salary plus commission eligibility if you assist with recruitment efforts.
We are looking for someone who is excited to be part of an office culture centered on high minded work and open communication. The position will be on-site at our DC location with the possibility of remote work in the future.
Job functions may include:
- Provide operation support to recruitment team for scheduling, resume review, and other administrative tasks
- Provide assistance with calendar management and communications tracking
- Review personnel records to ensure accuracy and timely follow ups
- Opportunity to be involved with job post writing and application triage
Required skills, knowledge, and abilities include:
- Must possess a minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Must have experience with phone, email, and in person interaction with customers/personnel
- Must be able to navigate technical platforms and programs used by CGS for applicant tracking and internal activity logging
- Preferred: One year of demonstrable work experience with computer programs, POS systems, or reservation systems
- Ability to handle multiple assignments concurrently
- Ability to appropriately handle confidential and/or sensitive materials
- Comfort with and willingness to work both in groups and individually on both large and small projects
- Ability to document, explain, and present any task related decisions and processes
Contact Government Services (CGS) strives to simplify and enhance government bureaucracy through the optimization of human, technical, and financial resources. We combine cutting edge technology with world-class personnel to deliver customized solutions that fit our clients’ specific needs. We are committed to solving the most challenging and dynamic problems.
For the past seven years we’ve been growing our government-contracting portfolio, and along the way we’ve created valuable partnerships by demonstrating a commitment to honesty, professionalism, and quality work.
Here at CGS we value honesty through hard work and self-awareness, professionalism in all we do, and to deliver the best quality to our consumers mending those relations for years to come.
We care about our employees. Therefore, we offer a comprehensive benefits package.
- Health, Dental, and Vision
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (Health, Dependent Care, and Commuter)
- Paid Time Off and Observance of State/Federal Holidays
Join our team and become part of meaningful government innovation!
Explore additional job opportunities with CGS on our Job Board: https://cgsfederal.com/join-our-team/