CACI is seeking an Action Officer to work directly with the Program Executive Officer, Executive Director and Chief of Staff of PEO Aircraft Carriers to resolve complex acquisition, production, and in-service challenges faced by the PEO and its three program offices. The Program Executive Officer for Aircraft Carriers is tasked with supporting the design, development, construction, modernization and life cycle management of Aircraft Carriers for the Navy.
What You'll Get to Do:
- Work with the PEO and program office personnel to develop PEO briefings, point papers, and action item responses.
- Attend meetings, prepare meeting agendas and material, draft and administer/distribute minutes, copy and distribute documentation, and develop and maintain files.
- Provide direct support to senior leadership within PEO Aircraft Carries to ensure acquisition, production and in-service challenges are addressed.
- Accept daily tasking from PEO Aircraft Carriers leadership to enable PEO Carriers to maintain its mission to deliver aircraft carriers on-time, ready for tasking, at an affordable cost.
- Develop briefings, action item responses, point papers on a variety of topics within PEO Aircraft Carriers.
- Assist with maintaining operational tempo of the front office.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science degree
- 10+ years' experience supporting Ship Programs
- Active DoD Security Clearance
- Prior Program Office support experience
- Proficient with MS Office
- Experience with US Navy Correspondence
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Washington-DC-WASHINGTON DC METRO
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.