There’s a gap between when systems go sideways and when the consequences take hold. In that gap, there’s a narrow opportunity to stave off catastrophe. That is what Moogsoft is for. We are the leader in AIOps. We provide a platform with purpose-built algorithms and automation to solve the systems failures of the largest banking, finance, energy, insurance, transportation, and entertainment companies in the world.
You will partner with the leaders of Direct Sales, Sales Engineering and Professional Services to formulate a recruiting plan, manage the recruiting pipeline and to extend and close offers. You will be working with fast paced high growth teams within Moogsoft to deliver an incredible experience to candidates and internal clients alike.
- Own, manage and drive full life-cycle recruiting process from sourcing to offer acceptance
- Review, screen, and interview candidates for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements, while gauging candidates’ motivation for the position
- Cultivates, develops and maintains strong partnerships with the business, candidates, team members and cross-functional team members
- Create a world-class candidate experience
- Manage business expectations using market expertise, data, and business acumen to educate and influence
- Act as an advocate for both clients and candidates; establish regular touchpoints and maintain thorough follow-through.
- Proactively source candidates through various channels, building and maintaining a strong network of talented candidates through market research, community building and on-going relationship
- Communicate, advise and report on sourcing and recruiting strategies, market trends and health of candidate pipeline
- Track goals, metrics, and performance of the interview process and regularly provide feedback and make suggestions for improvement.
- 8+ years’ experience recruiting for all levels of a Sales organization, from entry-level to Director positions, in a high-growth Enterprise/SaaS product company
- A successful record of high-volume sourcing and successfully achieving hiring goals
- Start-up experience with a love for recruiting in a fast-paced environment
- Previous agency experience
- A background in recruiting for Network or Security or IT Operations products
- Possess a consultative approach and has had demonstrated success in developing business partner relationships at all levels of an organization.
- A track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, integrity and proven organizational skills with attention to detail.