Requisition Number: RECOG01266
The Recognition Operations Representative provides support to practices and organizations working to obtain Recognition. The NCQA Representative is a facilitator, communicator and planner. The NCQA Representative will utilize her/his skills to engage and assist practices in planning their approach to become a recognized NCQA Patient-Centered practice. The NCQA Representative assists the practice with the development of their work plan and identification of their approach to the tasks and documentation required to attain recognition. The NCQA Representative can also help identify relevant educational resources and tools based on the needs of each practice.
- Orient practices about the role of the NCQA Representative
- Provide support, training and guidance to practices on the Recognition process and how to navigate the web-based platform (Q-PASS).
- Coordinate support for practices and interact with subject matter experts and NCQA evaluators.
- Conduct conference calls as a means of check-in or providing overall implementation support, as needed.
- Identify and enlist the help of experts, as needed.
- Regularly interact with sites to provide feedback, to answer questions and to monitor implementation plan progress.
- Assist sites in locating needed resources.
- Direct inquires for confirmation of recognition documentation to subject matter experts.
- Provide technical support to prepare sites for virtual reviews phases.
- Provide sustainability planning support post-recognition success.
- Provide status posts to the portal as required
- Attend regular professional development opportunities as scheduled
- Participate on peer group networking calls and events
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent prior related work experience.
- At least 3 – 4 years of administrative experience or a combination of education and experience which demonstrates the necessary skills and abilities for the position.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, including spelling, grammar and proofreading skills.
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple assignments and meet strict deadlines.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and database management software.
- Ability to work within a team setting, function collaboratively, and assume responsibility for work product.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
NCQA is a drug free workplace. NCQA recruits, hires, trains and promotes individuals, and administers any and all personnel actions, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, pregnancy, citizenship, familial status, disability status, veteran status, genetic information, or other protected statuses under applicable state and federal laws.
NCQA will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).