Diligent is the pioneer in modern governance. We empower leaders to turn governance into a competitive advantage through unparalleled insight and highly secure, integrated SaaS applications, helping organizations thrive and endure in today’s complex, global landscape. The largest global network of corporate directors and executives, Diligent is relied on by more than 16,000 organizations and 650,000 leaders in over 90 countries. With award-winning customer service, Diligent serves more than 50% of the Fortune 1000, 70% of the FTSE 100, and 65% of the ASX. Our passionate, smart, and creative group of more than 1,000 employees support customers around the globe from offices in
New York, London, Washington, DC, Amsterdam, Sydney, Christchurch, and Charlotte, NC.
This person is responsible for the coordination and execution of the demand generation marketing strategies for Diligent with a primary focus on organizations in the Americas. The role will drive the creation of new leads, and sales opportunities across all marketing channels.
The candidate will have a high technical aptitude, an understanding of demand marketing and interested in building and operating infrastructure for leads, reporting and analytics.
This is the perfect opportunity for a candidate with aspirations to be part of a rapidly growing and innovative brand with a collaborative approach. The ideal candidate will be an expert in generating inbound traffic through the optimization of the company websites and digital campaigns, content marketing, SEO and SEM. Executing processes using Marketo and Salesforce to fuel innovative and effective marketing campaigns.
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Establish, maintain and optimize scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management, e.g., analyzing landing page and email best practices
- Coordinate and track SEO and SEM campaigns, developing content and campaigns based on keyword research
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization to meet revenue targets
- Track campaign ROI and influence the allocation of marketing spend based on past performance
- Coordinating marketing integration actions for mergers and acquisitions
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of experience working in a digital marketing role
- Experience of Marketing Automation (Preferably Marketo) and Salesforce.com
- Experience of Google Adwords
- Knowledge of SEO and SEM best practices
- Experience working within a SaaS company a plus
- Experience working with Wordpress
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and experience running detailed campaign reporting
- A team player who loves to collaborate with cross-functional and regional teams
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS
- Ability to type and/or manage laptop or personal computer keyboard for the purpose of internal and external electronic communication.
- Ability to see and hear and communicate verbally
- Ability to understand, remember and apply oral and/or written instructions or other information
- Ability to understand complex problems and to collaborate and explore alternative solutions
- Ability to make decisions which have moderate to significant impact on the immediate team and division and stakeholders/colleagues and be able to monitor that impact
FSLA Status: Exempt
Diligent offers a
competitive compensation and benefits package, including health, vision, dental, 401k with a strong match, health club reimbursement and much more.
We are a drug free workplace, and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental disability, age, military status, protected veteran status, marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.