Agile Program Manager
- Activities include coordinating delivery across multiple agile teams, communicating to stakeholders across the organization, creating and reporting program status, planning resources across the multiple projects, facilitating team maturity and managing the financial concerns of the program.
- Must be able to utilize and effectively communicate technical components of an initiative to applicable parties.
- Great communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
- 3+ years program management experience
Nice to Have:
- Healthcare background
- SAFe or LeSS certifications
location: Warwick, Rhode Island
job type: Contract
salary: $55.00 - 68.75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Lead large, complex projects to achieve key business objectives
- Direct cross-functional and/or cross-segment teams
- Predict emerging customer needs and develops innovative solutions to meet them
- Participate in the development of business strategy
- Develop and manages business plans to achieve objectives
- Solve unique and complex problems with broad impact on the business
- Translate highly complex concepts in ways that can be understood by a variety of audiences
- Influence senior leadership to adopt new ideas, products, and/or approaches
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- program management
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.