We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer with broad technical knowledge related but not limited to programming. As a part of our team, you help solve technical issues that our customers encounter while using the platform.
- Identifying the underlying reasons why the customers encountered the issues,
- Researching possible solutions using technical experience, judgment, and precedents,
- Solving problems on your own or with other members of the tech team,
- Making decisions regarding the approach to a given issue (solving them on your own, suggesting solutions for others to implement, or delegating it entirety),
- Providing fixes where applicable,
- Communicating with customer support or customers.
- Advanced/ high intermediate English skills,
- Programming experience (in any language),
- Knowledge of SQL or MongoDB,
- Analytical skills,
- Ability to learn fast,
- A curious mind,
- A strong sense of ownership,
- A passion for technology.
- Customer support experience,
- Knowledge of Linux/Windows/MacOS,
- Knowledge or SSH, RDP, and VNC.
Perks & benefits
- The opportunity to learn modern tech stack in practice (Cloud, Microservices, Continuous Delivery, Kubernetes, Infrastructure as code, test automation, etc),
- Solid growth opportunities from working in a team of strong senior developers,
- A truly international work environment with English being spoken every day,
- Individual growth budget for your educational plan,
- Private healthcare,
- A free gym membership,
- Free physiotherapy every week,
- A fully stocked kitchen with snacks, drinks, and specialty coffee,
- A Chief Joy Officer dedicated to keeping our team happy,
- Team meetups where we come together outside of work,
- Having a lot of impact on what we do here at Devskiller. We are not a corporate business and we welcome ideas and suggestions - your opinion really does matter.
Interested? Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line.
If you know someone for the job, just let them know about this offer. We will be more than grateful.