Requisition Number: LEASI02119
At MRD Apartments, we are proud to be a growing company that has been in business for over 50 years. We build, own, and manage all our properties throughout the country making us an extremely stable place to work. We aspire to recruit and employ customer- focused team players who exemplify our core values of honesty, integrity, positivity, enthusiasm, accountability, a sense of ownership, and a desire to grow and learn. We invite you to experience working in an environment where your opinion counts and can take you to a whole new level of your career.
The Leasing Agent demonstrates a positive and professional attitude with team members, residents, prospective residents, and vendors while maintaining a clean and inviting leasing office. The Leasing Agents’ primary responsibility is to politely and effectively present the features and benefits of their community, striving for 100% occupancy through retention, current leasing availability, and pre-leasing of future availability.
- Provide outstanding customer service to current residents, prospective residents, vendors, and colleagues.
- Sustain a clean, inviting, and organized leasing office.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of the community to provide a thorough and exceptional experience for current and prospective residents.
- Utilize feature and benefit selling to determine needs and preferences for current and prospective residents resulting in secured lease agreements.
- Answer calls regarding leasing questions, resident concerns, and service requests.
- Complete lease applications and verifications and maintain accurate lease documentation.
- Conduct inspections on models and vacant apartments to ensure cleanliness.
- Update online advertising.
- Demonstrate knowledge on current market conditions and trends.
- Contribute ideas regarding marketing the community and improving resident satisfaction.
- Participate in MRD Apartment University training.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- 6 months of related sales experience or training desired.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Solid written and oral communication skills.
- Proven organizational and time-management capabilities.
- Fundamental computer skills with experience using Microsoft Office, Yardi Voyager, and Rent Café preferred.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
- Able and eager to embody MRD Apartments Core Values daily.
MRD is pleased to provide its Team Members with:
A comprehensive benefits plan including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, EAP, Life and Disability Insurance. 401K with company match. Paid time off and paid training. Lots of growth potential.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.