Zimmer Biomet is a world leader in musculoskeletal health solutions. Our team members are part of a company with a heritage of leadership, a focus on shaping the future, and a mission dedicated to alleviating pain and improving the quality of life for people around the world.
The Field Audit Coordinator provides support for Zimmer Biomet by maintaining and expanding relationships with our customers who include distributors, independent agents, direct sales, and support staff. The Coordinator's overall objective is to satisfy, and often exceed, our customer's needs by conducting periodic inventory audits that are complete and conciliatory, ensuring inventory records and traceability are transacted appropriately.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Field travel to conduct physical audits throughout the US on a monthly basis.
- Performs audit and reconciliation processes for distributor field audits
- Assists with other distributor operations related activities.
- Follow all standard operating procedures, written and oral, at all times.
Expected Areas of Competence
- Computer literate with advanced familiarity with Microsoft Suite, specifically MS Excel.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, especially the ability to foster positive relationships with all internal and external (sales) personnel.
- Results oriented with the ability to accomplish work in a team environment or independently.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated enthusiasm and willingness to learn.
- Ability to work unsupervised on assigned tasks.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs., bend, stretch, and stand for extended periods of time.
- Required to obtain appropriate immunizations necessary to enter sterile surgical areas for inventory counts.
Must have a valid driver's license
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; college degree desirable.
- 0-3+ years related experience, preferably within the medical device industry.
- Prior experience with Inventory Control practices and physical auditing is preferred.
- Warehouse inventory system experience and proficiency preferred.
Required up to 80% travel
At Zimmer Biomet, we believe in The Power of Us, which means that we are stronger together. We are committed to creating an environment where every team member feels included, respected, empowered, and celebrated.