We have an opportunity for a Sales Analyst to do Integration work in Warren New Jersey. This position is approved for 3 months.
This position is instrumental in ensuring adequate controls, strong management and tracking of trade spending to ensure we deliver on financial commitments. This role will serve as a key finance contact for Sales, Sales Finance, Business Service Center and Customer Service teams in relation to the entry, maintenance and tracking of trade activities and processing of claims.
- Responsible for the timely, accurate, approved entry and maintenance of trade activities into CERPS TSM.
- Partnering with Sales / Sales Finance to ensure accuracy of forecast inputs and key change drivers.
- Maintaining a strong control environment through timely system entry and approvals to ensure accurate trade accruals and obtaining all necessary proof of performance documentation.
- Drive Sales results through strong verbal and written communication and issue resolution.
- Forge favorable strong working relationships with key constituents and cross functional partners (e.g. Sales, Sales Finance, Customer Finance Services).
- Aiding Sales Finance in trade spend variance analysis.
- Assist with the training and on-boarding of Sales personal related to the use of TSM.
- Assisting Sales Teams with the addition of new vendors in TSM system.
- Some ad-hoc projects will be required.
Position Requirements & Education:
- Undergraduate degree required; accounting or finance preferred.
- 1-2+ years of work experience in Sales Operations or Finance; CPG experience preferred.
- Previous hands-on knowledge either of SAP or other integrated transaction processing system.
- Knowledge and or proven learning agility related to Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated ability to work across the organization (e.g. Sales, Sales Finance, Customer Finance Services) to achieve desired results.
- Detail oriented, possessing the ability to understand multiple types of documentation.
Our client is the Largest Consumer Healthcare company producing OTC products. Johnson Service Group has been named to the list of Largest Staffing Companies in the United States by the Staffing Industry Analysts SIA.
If you have any questions, please contact Steve Harwan (locally based) at email@example.com