We are looking for a Dental Hygienist for our affiliated practice, Gentle Dental, located in Warren, Michigan. This is a full-time Dental Hygienist position. The Dental Hygienist we select is required to have an x- ray and Local Anesthesia license for the state of MI. We offer a competitive salary, plus benefits!
If you are looking for a fun and rewarding career, you have come to the right place. We offer employment opportunities that promote professional, personal, and financial growth. We work extremely hard to provide our employees with continuous professional development and a supportive work environment. Competitive wages, great benefits, and opportunities for advancement are just a few reasons why a career with us is an investment in your future; make Dental Care Alliance your employer of choice.
We have been working diligently to ensure all our patients and staff feel safe and protected while in our office. We now have Plexi-glass Barriers in the reception area and in selected clinical areas. We have all the proper PPE for the staff and are CDC COVID-19 compliant.
Essential responsibilities include:
- Through the delivery of periodontal therapies and other hygiene-related services, Dental Hygienists are committed to improving the oral health of patients. Candidates must be enthusiastic about their dental work, and willing to provide the highest level of care at all times
- Under limited supervision, the Dental Hygienist provides oral hygiene dental treatment and oral hygiene care and education in accordance with guidelines approved, issued, and regulated by the state in which they work.
- Patient screening, medical history and dental charting.
- Application of fluoride and protective sealants. Removal of calculus, stain and plaque from above and below the gum line.
- Provides nutritional counseling, and self-care programs to prevent disease.
- Other duties as required
- Graduation from an accredited dental hygiene school. Current state license.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- X-Ray certification required
- Local Anesthesia required
Additional benefits for full-time employees:
- Dental services
- Life insurance
- 401k to name a few
Gentle Dental of Warren is a highly successful affiliated practice of Dental Care Alliance (DCA).
Dental Care Alliance. Stronger Together.