Help at Home is hiring Care Coordinator in Michigan!
Starting pay ranges $17-$20 an hour!
Offering weekly pay!
Help at Home is the nations leading provider of high-quality support services to seniors and people with disabilities. Our clients need us more than ever to continue living independently in their own homes, while staying safe from high-risk facilities.
Help at Home leads the home care industry in protecting our clients,caregivers and employees. We provide priority vaccine access, a ready supply of quality PPE, and up-to-date training.
The main focus of the Care Coordinator position is to oversee the clients and care givers in an assigned territory, develop appropriate care plans, onboard,and ensure that clients are prepared and ready to receive quality care.Work hours for this role are normally Monday - Friday 8:00AM - 5:00PM, but may vary to support business needs. This role also requires significant travel within an assigned territory/region to visit new and existing clients as needed.
Help at Home strives to be an employer of choice in your communityand our employees are the foundation of our work. Eligible staff have the opportunity to enroll in a wide variety of benefit programs, along with lucrative bonuses in certain areas. In 2021, Forbes Magazine identified Help at Home as one of the top 10 employers for new graduates!
We offer a variety of in-depth training opportunities in order to provide our staff with the tools to be successful. Help at Home also offers strong career path possibilities for those employees who are committed to growing within the organization.
Join us today and become a Help at Home Hero!
- This position involves daily travel within the region to client locations
- Visits new clients and assesses their needs:
- Observes homeconditions
- Develops the initial CarePlan
- Completes all required documentation including contracts,releasesand mandated disclosures.
- Interviews new preferred caregivers and initiates the employment process by performing a face-to-face interview and providing them with the employment information packet.
- Maintains a disciplined schedule of client follow up:
- Performs client reassessments in person every 120days;
- Notifies Case Manager of any changes in the clients condition that may necessitate changes to the established care plan.
- Monitors Caregiver performance, provides education and coaching on changes to client SAF or Individual Service Plans, and generally maintains positive working relationships.
- Handles client complaints and problems; documents and reports any significant issues to the appropriate Branch Manager or Case Manager Supervisor or elevates issues for further attention or resolution as required. This position is a mandatory reporting position of any critical incidents.
- Consistently maintains the confidentiality of patient/client and agency information, following HIPAA guidelines relative to handling patientrecords
- Ensures compliance with local, state and federal laws as well as with Company policies andprocedures
- HHA or CNA certification preferred
- At least one year experience in health care, preferably in-homehealthor similar operation
- Basic to moderate computer skills required
- Proficient computer skills, including MS Office
- Professional communication and organization skills
- Valid driver's license
- Must have reliable transportation and auto insurance
- Care Coordinators must comply with state background screening requirements. Compensation, benefits, time off and bonuses vary by state and location, so please ask for complete details at your interview.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions upon request.
Help At Home is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.