Who We Are:
Mobiquity is a rapidly scaling digital engagement player with more than 400 colleagues around the world. We envision, design, create, and optimize compelling, game-changing digital solutions across all channels (think: mobile, web, voice, and IoT), combining our strengths in strategy, data science, and engineering.
Technology and innovation drive what we do, and human experience inspires how we do it. We not only advise our Global 2000 clients but also love to build and launch products using realistic and pragmatic strategies.
We are hunters, nerds, thinkers, tinkerers, and true believers in creating moments that change people’s lives. We are makers, designers, marketers, data scientists, and coders who take pride in what we craft. And we are bright minds who find inspiration in those moments of engagement that we deliver to millions of people every day.
We work within a wide variety of industries and have deep expertise in sectors including healthcare, consumer, retail, communications, and financial services. We’re also proud to be an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Premier Consulting Partner, as this top-tier honor is one of many qualifications that differentiates us from the rest.
The Staff Accountant will work closely with the Accounting Manager to close periods and process payroll. The Accounting Manager will train the Staff Accountant on the processes and procedures required to perform the key functions of the role. We are looking for a candidate with the desire to learn and grow in a corporate finance role, looking for experience upon which to build their career. We feel Mobiquity will provide an outstanding setting to gain exposure not just to the Finance function, but to many other aspects of an exciting, expanding business.
· Key participant in the monthly close process
· Processing payroll in ADP – bi-weekly and semi-monthly
· Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations
· Processing weekly AP check runs
· Bachelors degree from a four-year college required
· Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and ability to work with numbers
· Positive attitude and a high personal standard of work
· Team player who takes initiative and works constructively with others to achieve goals
· A strong sense of integrity and good judgement
· Ability to work on multiple tasks concurrently and meet deadlines.
Mobiquity is an equal opportunity employer.