Our Company Repligen is a leading Bioprocess company with market leading products focused on serving the upstream, downstream, and analytical market segments in the biopharmaceutical manufacturing industry. Our products are used in the manufacture of more than 40 approved biologics and hundreds more in development. We are growing rapidly and are profitable. Our Products We are the market leader in the manufacture of Protein A ligands and over the last four years we have expanded our product portfolio with the addition of cell culture growth factors, disposable chromatography columns, and stainless-steel filtration systems (including associated controllers and consumables). Job Description We are looking for a Service Sales Support Specialist (SSSS) to join our rapidly expanding service organization. The SSSS is responsible for supporting and driving the entire 'quote-to-cash' process for services, including:
• Quote management.
• order management.
• job closure.
• ensuring reliable revenue recognition.Being the main point of contact for key customer query resolution and internal liaison with field and internal service team-mates. The SSSS will support sales and revenue growth for the following Service product offerings:
• Preventative Maintenance.
• Service Agreements (inc. multi-year, multi-system agreements).
• Service Repairs and Upgrades.
• Support the global sales teams with the sale of New Product Installations.
• Extended Warranty Agreements. Essential Job Functions
• Support service sales efforts by handling (internal and external) customer inquiries and providing product and logistical support.
• Prepare sales quotations and proposals for direct customers, distributors and direct sales teams.
• Prepare Win / Loss analysis by product line to evaluate both territory and product success rate.
• Coordinate with internal and external technical resources to support specific customer requests, applications and sales opportunities.
• Provide customer feedback to Service Mgmt. and Product Management.
• Prepare weekly and Monthly Activity Reports to assess territory and market conditions.
• Liaise with customers and Field service engineers to coordinate service appointments.
• Travel on occasion in the field to build valuable customer relationships.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree preferred.
• Quality system and ISO audit familiarity strongly preferred.
• Detail oriented with a strong attention to accuracy and quality; strong organizational skills.
• Sales support / Inside sales experience preferred (business background helpful).
• Team player, ability to collaborate well with other parts of the business.
• Ability to understand a customer's technical questions and issues.
• Strong time management and prioritization skills.
• Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with internal teams and customers.
• Strong decision making and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to maintain a professional image under pressure.
• Negotiations skills.