PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Responsible for reviewing, analyzing and modifying systems including encoding, testing, debugging, installing and maintaining windows based applications. Collaborate with key users to support existing applications and implement solutions to improve business processes. Includes ongoing project-based development work, as well as day to day support of existing applications.
IT - WINDCHILL FOCUS
- Programming experience with PTC/Windchill customization and Info-engine.
- Experience with applying PTC/Windchill patches and upgrades.
- Prior experience with SQL Query and Windchill Query Builder.
- Hand-on experience in relational database technology including DB2 or Oracle, object-oriented programming, and 4GL languages.
- Familiarity with programming tools, structured development and testing methodologies. Knowledge of standard languages, coding methods and operational requirements including Client-Server Architecture and LAN/WAN.
- Using PTC Windchill technology, responsibilities include:
- Data types
- Workflow configuration
- LDAP directory services
- Applying Vendor fixes when errors occur
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Designs, codes, tests and implements solutions to meet the business requirements.
- A seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
- May provide assistance to junior level staff with more complex tasks that require a higher level of understanding of functions.
- May escalate issues to supervisor/manager for resolution, as deemed necessary.
- Mentor other staff as applicable.
- Review and comply with the Code of Business Conduct and all applicable company policies and procedures, local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by a direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Requires up to 10%-20% travel.
- Bachelors Degree required; Advanced Degree desirable
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 5 8 years related experience; or a Masters degree with 3 years experience; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent directly related work experience.
- Possess excellent problem-solving and debugging skills, be highly motivated and a quick learner.
- Self-starter and strong analytical skills.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Able to work creatively, analytically and independently in a problem solving environment.
- Ability to multi-task with minimum supervision.
- Capability to review event logs to conduct troubleshooting is required.
- Ability to demonstrate strong team interaction, time management, and consulting skills.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.