Top 3 Skills:
2) Bioassay experience
3)1-2 years of industry experience
My client is looking for a creative, energetic, and self-motivated research associate to join our Quantitative Bioanalytics group. The candidate will focus on developing immunoassays on different platforms, such as ELISA and MSD, as well as testing pre-clinical samples in support of discovery antibody-based cancer therapeutics. This is a 3-6 month contract.
- Develop ligand-binding PK/ADA assays needed forpre-clinical and clinical studies.
- Test animal samples to support pre-clinical studies for early development phases.
- Plan experiments, summarize results, write and review technical reports.
Who You Are
- S. or M.S. in Molecular Biology, Cell Biology or Immunology with 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Broad knowledge of antibody therapeutics preferred.
- Good hands-on experience with immunoassay development is desired.
- Ability to work as part of a cross-functional team is required.
- Good organizational, interpersonal and communication skills (oral and writing) are desired
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.