Exciting opportunity for the unique professional who has great clinical skills and enjoys working with data.
Springwell is seeking an individual to oversee quality assurance and improvement activities throughout the agency. The position has a variety of responsibilities that will consist of:
- hands on tasks such as running and reviewing reports, and conducting record reviews,
- collaborating with Program Managers to implement and maintain systems that monitor compliance with standards,
- identifying and creating practices that improve the delivery of programs,
- providing leadership around the development and process of annual surveys and record reviews,
- organizing and leading the Quality Improvement Committee,
- developing an annual Quality Improvement Plan, and
- tracking and analyzing data to support quality outcomes.
Our ideal candidate is incredibly organized and able to balance many competing projects, flexible and able to quickly switch priorities, believes in the importance of meeting standards and is able to use data to make decisions and support recommendations.
- Master's degree preferred. Bachelor's Degree required.
- Experience as a Supervisor or Manager preferred.
- Familiarity with community services for elders and the Massachusetts aging network preferred.
- Demonstrated planning, program development and management skills.
- Demonstrated leadership ability and the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Excellent verbal, written and computer skills.
- A reliable car, current driver's license and safe driving record required.
- 3 weeks of vacation in first year
- Birthday off
- 11 paid holidays
- 2 paid floating holidays
- 15 paid sick days per year (You can accumulate up to 450 hours)
- Health & dental insurance with employer contribution
- Life and long-term disability insurance at no cost to employee
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Employee Assistance Plan
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan w/ employer contribution
- Mileage reimbursement
- Employee referral bonuses
- Free parking
- Commitment to promoting from within
At Springwell, we are serious about our mission. For more than 40 years, our staff has worked to help ensure that seniors and individuals with disabilities have the village they need and the support that is necessary for them to live at home with dignity and independence.
We are also serious about our employees. We are focused on creating a supportive, and welcoming environment that values each and every member of our staff. At Springwell we are fiercely committed to creating equal opportunities for all regardless of race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, gender expression, national origin, age, language, and physical or mental disabilities.
We believe in:
- Accountability: At every level of the organization we are accountable: to the people we serve, to our funders, to our employees, to community professionals who rely on our support.
- Continuous Quality Improvement: We honor the fact that each of us is human, and we embrace a desire to examine the value and quality of our work and ask how we can provide a higher quality of service.
- Transparency: While we don't claim to be 100% transparent (there are certain things, like salaries and performance evaluations that are private) we continuously strive to be as open as possible.
- Balance: Life is a give and take, as is work. We are always examining that balance. Today, we have yoga classes on-site twice a week. We are exploring offering a Weight Watchers meeting. And afternoon meditation is under consideration. If there is a holiday to celebrate we have a party. This year, we built a dedicated lactation room for new moms. We are committed to listening to our staff, and examining and re-balancing our work environment.
Keywords: Waltham, Newton, Brookline, Watertown, Belmont, Needham, Wellesley, Boston, Social Services, Social Work, Social Worker, Elder, Geriatric Care, Assisted Living, Human Services, LSW, LCSW, LICSW, Licensed, Medicare, Medicaid, Behavioral Health, Community Health, Long Term Care, Clinical, Supervision, Supervisor, Supervisory, Manager, Management, Public Health, Quality Assurance, Quality Improvement, Quality, Director, Compliance