Our Customer Service and Sales Support department is expanding and we are looking to hire a Customer Service and Sales Support Representative to support our client’s expectations this quarter here in Towson. The Customer Service and Sales Support Representative will be partnered with a more seasoned employee and will be provided thorough in-house training on a specified client. The Customer Service and Sales Support Representative will be required to pass compliance tests, basic client knowledge exams as well as show a full understanding of our company’s policies and procedures. The Customer Service and Sales Support Representative will have the opportunity to learn various departments of our company including management, operations, and recruiting.
The day-to-day responsibilities of our Customer Service and Sales Support Representative includes meeting with potential new leads throughout the day and providing various options for services that our clients offer. The Customer Service and Sales Support Representative is also responsible for maintaining a professional appearance and demeanor upon meeting with potential new leads while representing the client and our company.
Other responsibilities our Customer Service and Sales Support Representative must adhere to include:
- Stay up to date on our client’s products and services as well as other competitors within the area so that you can answer questions and provide feedback promptly for potential new leads
- Evaluate various territories assigned to understand market trends in the area
- Attend and participate in daily office meetings and network with other top associates in the firm to reach an optimal standard for the clients you are working with
- Drive sales on a day to day basis, record, and track current trends
Qualities and Attributes we are looking for:
- The ability to multitask in conjunction with impeccable time management skills
- Excellent sales, customer service, and marketing skills would be an asset in this role
- Strong team-centric focus and goals
- An entrepreneurial mindset is advantageous for your personal growth as well as team growth
Salary: $33,000 - $39,000 a year