We are seeking a Junior Marketing Associate for our consistently growing list of clientele. This firm identifies and develops new streams of revenue for clients through on-site promotions, innovative marketing strategies and advertising campaigns with a personal touch. Every product campaign is executed uniquely for each client's researched target market.
- Effectively communicate directly with clients’ consumers to establish a positive brand image to the public.
- Assist the Public Relations and Marketing Manager in creating Public Relations campaigns that align with each client’s corporate objectives, increase clients’ market brand share, and maximize sales.
- Serve as a consultant and liaison between consumers and corporate clientele to resolve communications issues and articulate key brand messages.
- Assist in campaign setup and breakdown, handle client and company merchandise and campaign materials, and coordinate the transition of marketing campaign materials as necessary.
- Degree or related experience in Public Relations, English, Communications, Business Administration/Business Communications, Marketing, and related fields an asset
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English
- Ability to develop new and innovative public relations and communications strategies to suit a variety of audiences
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with ability to articulate complex messages
- A positive attitude and ability to work both individually and in a team environment
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to multitask and handle multiple priorities