Director of Hospice Services- Registered Nurse Manager | Comfort Assisting Hospice | Milpitas, CA
We are searching for a clinical partner who is searching for a great opportunity to help us launch and grow the Hospice side of our business... what's unique about our model is we bring in true partners that have the opportunity to become an actual owner within a rapidly growing company. Sequoia Home Health & Hospice is part of the Cornerstone family with over 35 locations throughout the country and which will likely double that number in the next 3-5 years. Most importantly though is the "Life Changing Service" we provide for our patients and staff.
This company provides the best of both worlds with the backing of a large successful company, coupled with a very flat organization that allows local agencies to operate specifically to meet the needs of their individual communities.
The ideal Director of Patient Care Services (DPCS) is... patient-centered, charismatic, hospice savvy, systems oriented, outcome driven, creative, energetic, HIS and OASIS fluent, fun, an experienced manager, technologically adept, culture oriented, quality focused, positive, and overall awesome.
What makes us unique besides our culture of high performers and exceptional care? At Sequoia, we foster an environment where clinicians have an unprecedented level of freedom to create and implement the programs that will best serve their patients and communities. We operate with the Core Values of CAPLICO in mind:
- Passion for Learning
- Love One Another
- Intelligent Risk Taking
- Customer Second
We’d love to meet with you if you are passionate about giving exceptional patient care and creating the best Home Health and Hospice agency in the Bay Area!
- Salary: Commensurate with experience
- Benefits: Medical, dental, vision, life & AD&D Insurance Plans, 401(k) with matching contribution, vacation, sick and holiday pay.
- Required: Licensed Registered Nurse (RN)
- A minimum of 3-5 years nursing leadership experience required, prefer Hospice experience
- Demonstrated ability to supervise and direct professional and administrative personnel
- Ability to market and deal tactfully with customers and the community
- Has excellent observation, verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of business management and governmental regulations
Sequoia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
The employer for this position is stated in the job posting. Ensign Services, Inc. provides recruiting services for operations in the skilled nursing, assisted living, home health and hospice industries.
Back to Jobs