The Business Development Director provides and implements comprehensive sales and marketing plans that generate new revenue through referrals that convert to move-ins and enhance the positive image of the community and the Kisco brand in the surrounding community.
What will I do every day?
- Create and expand existing relational channels for Kisco Senior Living in the community marketplace
- Promote the Kisco communities, along with other opportunities, to grow business in the market
- Responsible for generating community referrals to meet sales targets
- Responsible for promoting the Kisco community vision to key connectors and influencers to generate new inquiries
- Visit local community professionals and other influencers at their place of business to develop two-way referral relationships and dialogue
- Develop networking plans in concert with Sales Team, and Home Office Marketing Team to identify and prioritize targeted professionals and other influencers
- Maintain Kisco CRM database of influencer contacts with follow-up sections and history
- Assist in enhancing the Kisco community's image by attending various industry and local community and senior organization networking meetings. Make presentations as appropriate
- Create, implement and effectively manage the “Business Development“ plan and budget
- Assist with special marketing events
- Cover the sales office as agreed to with Executive Director and the other sales team members
- Perform other related duties as required
What will I need to be successful in this role?
- A passion for excellence
- Bachelor's Degree
- Two or more years sales or marketing experience preferably in the local community
- Knowledge of community influencers and service-oriented groups
- Previous experience working with seniors is a plus
- Strong communication skills
What's in it for me? (Great Question!)
- You will receive competitive pay and an outstanding total rewards package!
- Matching 401k (Full-time only)
- Rewards and Recognitions
- Bonus and Growth Opportunities
- Outstanding Healthcare Benefits
We are looking for genuine, motivated, and caring people to join our Kisco team.
- Kisco Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer