Sr. HR Reporting/Data Analyst (HRIS)
Daikin is seeking a professional, skilled individual for our Sr. HR Reporting/Data Analyst Position. This Analyst is responsible for utilizing software platforms to enhance, organize and report on HR/Payroll information. The primary focus of this position is to develop data models and analysis tools. Additionally this analyst will support and maintain all HR system including researching and resolving problems, unexpected results or process flaws; performing scheduled activities; recommending solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements. This individual serves as a technical HRIS point-of-contact for assigned functional areas and assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and process improvement opportunities. The Data Analyst also supports upgrades, patches, testing and other technical projects as assigned.
- Create HR analytics, reporting, data models and analytical tools with advanced data visualization with Tableau to be used by HR and business leaders.
- Create workforce planning tools to support HR functions, including HR dashboards, scorecards, and workforce planning models and analysis.
- Help maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data.
- Analyze data trends and create concise, well-written summaries of key information.
- Develop basic database queries and perform analysis on results. Ensure proper testing of systems and integrations and resolve all system issues.
- Support the management of HR systems; including data audits to ensure data integrity, system configuration, scheduled and ad-hoc reporting, and system troubleshooting.
- Maintain high degree of confidentiality in maintaining team member personal data and when providing reports and data to requestors.
- Be accountable for the accuracy and quality control of all work and communications.
- Build, maintain and promote relationships with team members, peers across disciplines, staff and all other company team members ensuring effective coordination of communications and services affecting clients.
- Manage maintenance and accuracy of employee data, for reporting and distribution.
- Gain, continually acquire and apply knowledge and understanding of Business processes and HR systems, procedures and application of data, in order to provide customer with best practice recommendations and guidance, and to ensure accuracy, quality and opportunities to integrate between the systems.
- Collaborate, develop, and maintain scalable solutions for ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, etc. to support analytical and business needs.
- Analyze user's requests, identify problems, research solutions, and resolve technical problems as needed for the wide variety of HR applications and HR systems supported within the company.
- Engage and work with the customer and internal teams to ensure they are informed of all relevant changes to the system and to coordinate activities or projects as necessary.
- Facilitate training as needed; may develop user procedures, guidelines and documentation
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree
- Three to five years of HRIS or Data Analyst experience.
- One to two years of project management experience preferred.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel including VB, macros, pivot tables, vlookup, links
- Advanced skills with business intelligence and data visualization software (Tableau preferred)
- Experience with Scripting and Statistical Language
- Experience with Structured Query Language (SQL) Programming
- Strong attention to detail to produce accurate / correct results.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills. Ability to must look at the numbers, trends, and data and come to new conclusions based on the findings.
- Understands fundamental HR concepts, practices and procedures
- Experience with HRIS Systems and payroll systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong knowledge and understanding of HR processes, procedures and applications.
- Familiarity working in a fast-paced culture, undergoing rapid change is a plus.
- Ability to design interactive visualizations that enhance analytics storytelling and communicate of business performance
- Effective organizational and interpersonal skills including excellent written and verbal communication skills and able to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation with a high degree of discretion. In addition ability to communicate findings and complex ideas into an understandable, easy manner.
- Flexibility/Adaptability; ability to succeed within a changing environment and willingness to dive into projects of all sizes.
- Proven experience working with multiple projects to meet tight delivery timeframes. Must be organized, detail oriented, accurate and responsive. Ability to prioritize work.
- A self-directed team player: collaborative, seeks input, accepts and incorporates feedback from others, freely offers assistance and is able to provide results with minimal supervision.
- U.S Citizen or Green Card holder required
The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of a person's race, color, religion (including religious dress or grooming practices), creed, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, uniform service member or veteran status, ancestry, disability, physical or mental disability (including HIV/AIDS), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, request for protected leave, marital status, sex, pregnancy, age (over 40), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company will comply with all federal and state regulations and statutes pertaining to individuals with disabilities.