Goodman is seeking a professional, skilled individual for the position of Fraud Analyst, located at our Waller facility. This position will understand and interpret scorecards that summarize dealer and distributor warranty behavior. Use SQL Server and Excel to audit each dealer/distributor identified on a scorecard and identify behavioral trends. Work with dealers/distributors to change behavior until behavior is satisfactory. Reach out to homeowners when needed to learn more about dealer behavior. Identify cases that are suspected fraud and work with Internal Audit. Work with Procurement to facilitate vendor recovery. Help Procurement interpret scorecards for Vendors. Work in SMP and work in Warranty phone queue.
- Communicate with dealers and distributors about their warranty behavior
- Analyze standard and extended warranty claims submitted by dealers/distributors
- Understand and interpret scorecards containing metrics quantifying dealer's/distributor's claim behavior
- Pull detailed reports with data stored in SQL Server
- Use Excel to manipulate and explore data
- Understand all current metrics used to judge dealer and distributor behavior and be able to identify new metrics
- Contact homeowners when necessary to research dealer behavior while keeping homeowners unaware of possible fraud
- Analyze, track, quantify, and report warranty trends
- Document all interactions with dealers/distributors based on scorecards
- Manage and report key metrics in support of the yearly financial goals
- Support Internal Audit with research, data, and reporting when fraud investigations occur
- Work as a member of a team to reach the collective goal of eliminating unfounded warranty claims
- Drive reductions in standard and extended warranty spent in business unit through effective utilization and application of data analysis and predictive models, improving employee efficiency and engagement
- Work in cooperation with corporate IT resources to continue to improve Warranty Express and SMP reporting capability and functionality
- Monitor vendor compliance with contractual agreements
- Use scorecards and data to help Procurement preform cost-benefit analysis of vendor contracts
- Work in the Warranty phone queue
- Work in SMP to manage and maintain plans in support of Marketing
- Help facilitate a reduction of claims coming into manufacturer's review by auditing and watching the claim behavior of each distributor
- Ensure each distributor is filing claims correctly and work with distributors when needed to help them better understand the claim process and what is required of them
- 3+ years experience
- Minimum of two years of higher
- Superior ability to understand, analyze and assess a wide variety of complex warranty rules and customer behaviors.
- Fraud detection through auditing data
- Ability to communicate with a wide variety of customers in various positions.
- Excellent written and verbal skills. Must be able to organize and present ideas via phone, email or Excel based applications.
- Advanced analytical skills including ability to interpret information and make sound recommendations.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Excel
- Knowledge of SQL language and databases
- Knowledge of the Goodman AS 400 applications including Mapics, Mincron Warranty, Warranty Express and SMP
The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of a person's race, color, religion (including religious dress or grooming practices), creed, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, uniform service member or veteran status, ancestry, disability, physical or mental disability (including HIV/AIDS), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, request for protected leave, marital status, sex, pregnancy, age (over 40), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company will comply with all federal and state regulations and statutes pertaining to individuals with disabilities.