Registered Nurse/ RN | Part-Time | 3rd Shift- Jacksonville/ Swansboro / Onslow County Market
(Home Care, Private Duty Nursing)
- 11P - 7A / Weekdays
- 11P - 7A / Weekends
- (You pick the days you wish to work and we will provide the schedule for you!)
As a Registered Nurse / RN with Interim HealthCare you will:
- Provides care according to the patient's/client's plan of care/service plan.
- Counsels and educates the patient/client and family in meeting healthcare/nursing and related needs.
- Completes timely and accurate clinical notes including addressing patient's/client's progress.
- Communicates with the physician and other staff of changes in the patient's needs.
- Evaluates outcomes of care.
- Follows accepted standards of nursing practice.
- Able to perform CPR.
- Meets applicable health requirements to provide patient/client care.
- May have access to personal health information (“PHI“) necessary to fulfill the above duties and responsibilities. Access to use and the ability to disclose PHI is further defined by each organization/department.
Interim HealthCare has been named #1 in the Senior Care category of Entrepreneur Magazine's 2019 Franchise 500.
Registered Nurse (RN) requirements include:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing ( ADN/ASN, BSN or MSN)
- Active license to practice as a RN in the State of North Carolina.
- Twelve (12) months of accumulated experience as a registered nurse within the last five (5) years or, if no experience within the last five (5) years, evidence of current (within the last 12 months) clinical knowledge as deemed appropriate by the DHCS.
- If a new graduate, 1200 verified hours of employment as a graduate or registered nurse within the last twelve (12) months or evidence of completion of a company-approved Preceptor Program.
- If a state standard exists that is higher than these education/experience requirements, the state standard supersedes these qualifications.
- One (1) year of home care/ private duty nursing experience (preferred).
- Able to provide proof of valid driver's license if applicable.
- Able to provide proof of valid auto liability insurance if assignment(s) include a driving vehicle.
- BLS / CPR Card.
- Updated Immunization Records
- Trach / G-Tube / Ventilator experience (preferred)
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Paid Orientation
- Paid Training
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.
- Job City: Swansboro
- Job State: NC
- Employee Type: Part Time
- Compensation Type: Hourly