Providence is calling an RN House Supervisor (Nursing Administration Resources, Variable Shift, 0.0) to Providence St. Mary Medical Center in Walla Walla, Washington. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all - especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
In this position you will:
- Consistently demonstrates adherence to the principles and requirements outlined in the Commitments and Compliance Integrity Program and any other organization or departmental materials related to compliance with laws, regulatory requirements.
- Consistently demonstrates adherence to Medicare and Medicaid regulations which directly or indirectly relate to the performance and job expectations.
- Employee demonstrates knowledge of PSMMCs policy on Patients Rights and Responsibilities and respects these rights and responsibilities in carrying-out daily activities.
- Actively participates in and/or supports departmental and organizational performance improvement activities in accordance with hospital and joint commission standards.
- Demonstrates leadership by performing his/her work in a manner that meets or exceeds the level of care and service that PSMMC promotes to the communities we serve.
- Participates in hospital and department specific practices to maintain a clean, safe and comfortable environment for patients and staff.
- Maintains the security and confidentiality of data and information used in performance of his/her daily duties conforming to hospital policy, laws and regulations as appropriate.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Associate's Degree Nursing degree/diploma required upon hire
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing or higher within 3 years of hire or equivalent educ/experience
- Current licensure in the State of Washington as Registered Nurse
- Current BLS Healthcare provider (must to AHA accredited)
- 3 years experience as a RN in an acute care setting (hospital).
Preferred qualification for this position include:
- Bachelor's degree in nursing upon hire.
About the hospital you will serve.
Providence St. Mary Medical Center in Walla Walla, Washington is a full service hospital with some of the best technology, expertise, specialists and primary care physicians in the region. We have been named the 100 top hospitals in the United States by two separate, independent research companies, Solucient and Cleverly Associates. Walla Walla is located in the southeastern region of Washington state and offers a sunny, mild climate, the benefits of living in a historic college town, outdoor activities and excellent public & private schools at all levels.