Company Name: Roundy's
Position Type: Employee
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Demonstrate a passion for people while creating an excellent customer experience by maintaining a friendly, safe and clean environment. Promote and deliver a shopping experience focused on providing customers with efficient service through hands-on knowledge of Pharmacy products. Demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety.
Essential Job Functions:
- Demonstrate teamwork to ensure customer satisfaction and a pleasant working and shopping environment.
- Provide friendly and efficient customer service by demonstrating sincerity, patience and respect in all customer interactions and by thanking customers for their business.
- Greet customers in a genuine and friendly manner throughout the store and assist them by escorting them to products, performing price checks, load/unloading heavy items and helping them to retrieve out of reach items.
- Effectively communicate with customers and respond to questions and requests in a timely manner.
- Process customer transactions in a quick and efficient manner.
- Obtain new and refill prescription information from customers; prepare insurance claim forms.
- Assist pharmacists with receiving and processing physicians' orders and dispense medications.
- Verify and enter prescription details into the computer to update patient medical records.
- Retrieve, count and measure drugs/compounds, mix medications and prepare labels according to state law.
- Operate equipment (e.g., scanner, register, scale, coupon machine, intercom, telephone, and compactor) according to company guidelines.
- Order, stock and store medications and other pharmacy-related items.
- Assist pharmacists with training/continuing education of pharmacy clerks and other technicians.
- Maintain a working knowledge and consistently execute Pharmacy standard operating procedures (SOP's).
- Maintain high cleanliness standards; clean as you go, inclusive of washing, cleaning, sweeping, mopping.
- Adhere to all local, state and federal laws, and company guidelines; comply with and reinforce all food safety and safety regulations/guidelines/procedures and programs; report all issues and illegal activity, including robbery, theft or fraud.
- Physical demands include, but are not limited to, frequently using the hands to handle, finger or feel objects, tools or controls, reaching with hands/arms, talking, hearing, sitting and close vision, depth perception and adjusting focus, lift carry objects 10 to 55 lbs., walking on uneven ground, turning, standing, and stooping/bending; occasionally lift/move objects more than 60 lbs., and push/pull objects up to 550 lbs., climbing ladders.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications/Education:
- Must be 18 years of age
- High school diploma/GED; working on Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT) certification
- Effective interpersonal/customer service skills
- Friendly, approachable and outgoing demeanor/team player
- Sound judgement/decision making skills
- Basic algebra and geometry skills (e.g., calculate circumferences, volume)
- Ability to read/interpret documents (e.g., training manuals)
- Ability to speak effectively to groups of customers/associates
Desired Previous Job Experience:
- Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT) certification
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED Desired
Required Certifications/Licenses: Pharmacy Board License
Position Type: Part-Time
Shift(s): Day; Evening
Jobs at Kroger: At Kroger, we hire people who have a passion for helping others and who want to build a relationship with our Customers. No matter what stage of your career, you can build your future at Kroger. We look for people who want more, aspire to be more and work hard to achieve their goals. Our focus on keeping the Customer first is what makes us successful. We offer many opportunities not only in our stores, but in Manufacturing, Logistics, Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, and many other fields.
Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who serve customers in 2,782 retail food stores under a variety of local banner names in 35 states. Our Family of Companies also operates 2,268 pharmacies, 274 fine jewelry stores, 1,489 supermarket fuel centers and 38 food production plants in the United States. Kroger is dedicated to our Purpose: to Feed the Human Spirit™ by serving America through food inspiration and uplift and creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: WI || Wales || 405 N. Wales Road || 53183 || Roundy's || [[mfield2]] || Pharmacy || Employee || Non-Exempt || Part-Time || Pharmacy Board License