Luxury and tranquility in an authentic setting, await our Guests at a Fairmont Spa. As a Massage Therapist our Guests will enjoy the professional and personalized spa experience you offer. The expertise and attention to detail you provide during their treatment will ensure our guests have a memory to share.
Known as the islands only all-suite oceanfront resort, the hotel is situated on Polo Beach in the world-class, master-planned destination of Wailea, on the south western coast of Maui. Here's an opportunity to join Fairmont Hotels and Resorts, a luxury hotel brand recognized worldwide for distinctive style and service.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Spa Director, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Perform massage while maintaining the clients comfort at all times
- Perform 30, 45, 60, 90 and 120 minute massages as required
- Ensure individualized guest service through acknowledging and responding to their needs and expectation
- Maintain a clean, hygienic and neat work environment at all times, ensuring all equipment is in safe working order
- Actively participate in other areas of the Spa Operation, such as body treatments, product knowledge and retail sales
- Assist guests regarding hotel facilities in an informative and helpful way
- Follow departmental policies and procedures
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous experience as a Massage Therapist required
- Certification from an accredited school of Massage required
- All professional licenses are to be current
- CPR and First Aid certification preferred
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Physical Aspects of Position (includes but are not limited to):
- Frequent standing, bending and reaching throughout shift
- Occasional lifting and carrying up to 30 lbs
- Occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling, sitting
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
All Candidates must be in possession of identification proving authorization to work in the United States as defined in the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 (IRCA). This Position does not offer sponsorship of Work Visas. Resumes submitted that cannot fulfill these requirements will not be considered.
com/ to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts—and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
Fairmont Kea Lani, Maui is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace. We support the Affirmative Action Plan; our program is available for inspection by contacting the Director, Talent & Culture, Monday through Friday between 8:00am - 5:00pm.