We Are Hiring
Technician-PCT, Patient Care - 3 NORTH - Full-Time, Night - Providence Health Center - Waco,TX
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension Providence, based in Waco, Texas, is committed to providing person-centered care through coordination of providers. It is a complete healthcare network offering the best level of care in virtually every medical discipline, consistently earning high marks and certification by regulatory and certifying agencies such as The Joint Commission. With a team of over 2,300 associates, physicians and volunteers, Ascension Providence is now one of the largest employers in Waco.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Ascension Providence Healthcare Network-TX, you will have the opportunity to perform basic clinical and non-clinical patient care activities under supervision in assigned area.
- Aids with entry and exit of patients.
- Assists patients with tending to personal care and activities of daily living.
- Reports findings or changes in physical, mental and emotional conditions to nursing staff. Documents necessary records.
- Responsible for keeping patient rooms clean and orderly as well as maintaining medical equipment.
- You will do all of this while contributing to mission effectiveness by promoting the spirit embodied with the Mission Statement: Service to the poor - Support the cause of those who lack resources for a reasonable quality of life. Reverence - Respect and compassion for the dignity and diversity of life Integrity - Inspiring trust through personal leadership. Wisdom - Integrating excellence and stewardship. Creativity - Courageous Innovation. Dedication - Affirming hope and joy in our ministry.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 3 Months (90 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- High school diploma or GED required
- None required.
- PCT Experience Preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Providence Healthcare Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE M/F/D/V).
A mission of compassion.
A vision of excellence.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.