Job title: Conservation Technician
Location: Washington, DC
- Assessment: examination and documentation of current conditions.
- Maintenance: preventive treatment to minimize and/advert future deterioration or loss.
- Conservation: remediation of current damaging processes and/or restoration to original appearance including replication of missing pieces.
Education & Qualifications:
- The applicant must have an active membership in the American Institute of Conservation (AIC) at the level of Professional Associate or Fellow.
- The applicant must have a professional training in object conservation at an accredited institution resulting in a masters degree or ten (10) years of comparable training and experience.
- The applicant must have experience serving as both the Senior Conservator and Project Director on a minimum of two (2) bronze and two (2) marble sculpture conservation projects in the past five (5) years.
ladgov Corporation. headquartered in Williamsburg, VA, is a premier, woman-owned Small Business that provides federal professional services, primarily engaged in providing advanced information technology, cyber security, management systems support, as well as business and infrastructure management services. We are among the most innovative, respected, and ethical providers of technology solutions to the United States government. Our mission is to provide superior-quality, innovative, information technology solutions that help federal agencies best aid, serve, and protect the American people.