Alfresco is a commercial, open source software company that provides simply a better way for people to work, ensuring they have the right information they need, exactly when they need it most.
Our software powers the daily work of more than 11 million people at industry-leading organizations in more than 190 countries worldwide. The Alfresco Digital Business Platform is a modern, enterprise-class, cloud-native platform that enables organizations to build digital operations to deliver instant services with exceptional experiences. It provides the fastest path for people to interact with information and for organizations to quickly respond to threats, opportunities and circumstances.
Alfresco helps more than 1,300 industry-leading organizations, including Cisco, Pitney Bowes, the Canadian Museum for Human Rights, US Navy Department, the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and NASA, be more responsive and competitive.
Founded in 2005, Alfresco has its headquarters in Boston, Massachusetts, USA. For more information on Alfresco, please visit http://www.alfresco.com.
The Channel Account Manager will be based out of the Washington DC area and will report to the WW Vice President of Channel Sales. This position drives significant Annual Recurring Revenue through System Integrators and Solution Providers for the US Public Sector. This role is key to Alfresco’s growth plans in that we are a channel centric company that believes strong partnerships allow us to scale and grow the business much more quickly then we could on our own. The Channel Account Manager will be responsible for building out channel demand generation, sales and implementation capacity for their territory with both existing and to-be recruited partners while making sure that these partners have profitable Alfresco practices. This role is at the center of where our go-to-market comes together interacting with customers, partners, sales and marketing. The successful candidate must be passionate and proactive in driving channel accountability and growth.
- Establish channel capacity plan for US Public Sector business.
- Manage existing channel business, drive new Annual Recurring Revenue and growth.
- Develop comprehensive business plans with key partners that have specific Annual Recurring Revenue goals and a roadmap for how we will achieve these targets with the partner.
- Develop partnerships with targeted new Channel Partners.
- Work with Channel Marketing to provide product updates, train, and increase awareness of products.
- Provide regular updates to management on status, prospects, and current needs of partners.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Demonstrated experience driving channel partners in a high growth environment.
- Experience working with channel partners in an Annual Recurring Revenue licensing model.
- Experience developing sales strategies to consistently grow revenue for channel business.
- Proven success record of recruiting, managing, and developing indirect sales channels.
- Ability to work effectively across selling teams.
- Must have excellent oral and written communications skills including effective presentation and negotiation skills.
- Proven ability to lead, balance, and self-manage multiple simultaneous projects and activities.
- Experience and successful track record working with managers and executives at high levels within the organization.
- Must have excellent attention to detail, a commitment to quality and be results driven and customer focused.
- Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, MBA preferred and/or the equivalent in training and experience.
- 10+ years of sales management, channel sales, or channel program management experience
Alfresco is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, military status, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, genetic information, medical condition or disability status.