JLL is seeking an Inventory Coordinator in Volo, IL. The Inventory Coordinator will directly support the Facility Manager with on-going warehouse, facility and team related responsibilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Timely and organized management, communication, coordination and reporting of all work orders, assets, shipments, deliveries and other warehouse related functions.
- Manage and complete all Gate Code Requests with-in 8 hours. Measured from time the request received to the time issued to requestor.
- Manage and complete all Asset Location Requests with-in 48 hours. Measured from time the request received to the time issued to requestor.
- Manage and complete all Shipping Requests with-in 48 hours. Measured from time request and items received to the time tracking number issued to the requestor.
- Manage and complete all Raised Floor Audits with-in 4 weeks.
- Keep accurate and complete records of IT equipment inventory using identified software.
- Supports requests associated with operating budget analysis and reporting.
- Ability to receive IT Assets and request record creation in CMDB, per procedure.
- Detail oriented and capable of tracking those details through multiple systems.
- Assist with researching, analyzing and reporting budget variances.
- Helps support facility specific cost savings targets to contribute to the account achieving significant savings.
- Assist Facility Manager with tactical planning for the regional Warehouse team’s goals and objectives.
- Provides support for guests, visitors and employees at client locations.
- Assists with receiving and dispatching of work requests to technical staff, vendors or other services providers.
- Supports requests associated with all building services including: janitorial, food service, coffee services, parking, vending, badging, conference rooms, cubes as well as interior and exterior furnishings, fixtures and equipment.
- Coordinates special events in support of client or Jones Lang LaSalle
- Provides support for meetings and conference room reservations, as needed and directed
- Assists management and staff with operational reporting, budgeting, financial systems, purchasing as necessary.
- Acts as an interface with client, visitors and guests.
- Acts collaboratively to solve problems and resolve spontaneous and unique situations with professionalism and service orientation.
- Ensures delivery of committed services and overall satisfaction with Jones Lang LaSalle performance.
- Demonstrate leadership, responsiveness and creativity in finding solutions for service delivery.
- Reads and understands the applicable Service Level Agreements, helps achieve the Key Performance Indicators and scores favorably on the client satisfaction surveys.
- Ensures appropriate timely and professional follow up with customers.
- Seeks to continuously improve processes, systems and overall client satisfaction.
- Provides direction/information to vendors, Warehouse staff and service providers as required to ensure excellent coordination/execution of work within client environment with minimal disruption, as needed.
- Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 2+ years’ experience with Facility or Warehouse management
- Superior customer service skills and orientation.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to maintain professionalism at all times under stressful situations.
- Ability to plan and manage work under time constraints.
- Ability to multitask and work without direct supervision.
- Proficient in MS Office, and possess strong written, verbal and people skills
- Strong organizational skills and collaborative style
- Must be proficient at Excel Spreadsheets and have capability of customizing administrative reports
- Experience with HP Asset Manager, HP Service Manager, or other Inventory Management software.
High school diploma or GED.
JLL Is an Equal Opportunity Employer
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at https://jll2.sharepoint.com/CorporatePolicies/HR%20Policies/Equal%20Employment%20Opportunity%20and%20Affirmative%20Action.pdf.
If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]